News Source Guyana

Kidnappers reduce ransom for Enmore businessman

Family members of Enmore businessman, Rajendra Singh who was kidnapped from his home on Saturday now say that they have been contacted by the kidnappers who have indicated that they now want $25 Million for the businessman’s safe return instead of the initial $50 Million that was demanded.
Family members have also told police investigators that the kidnappers have demanded that the family also hand over surveillance video tapes from the night of the alleged kidnapping.
The Guyana Police Force has reported that it is continuing with its probe of the reported kidnapping.
“Investigations so far indicate that Rajendra Singh was in his motor vehicle PFF 982 in front of his business place when his wife observed two men entering the vehicle which then drove off. She later received a phone call demanding the sum of $50M for the safe return of her husband”,  a police statement said.
According to the Police, the motor car has been found abandoned on the Goedverwagting Railway Embankment, ECD, by members of the Cummings Lodge Community Policing Group. It has been handed over to the police.
 

Related posts:

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

Message